We've moved discussions to Discord

Sign-in with Apple

Chris Oliver Will "Sign-in with Apple" option be added to Jumpstart by default in future versions?
Andrew Hodson
I want to bump this +1
Interesting article by AnyList that's been #1 on Hacker News for a few hours that relates to this issue.

It had me rethinking about implementing "Sign in with Apple". But after reading through some comments, it seems like part of the problem was in product design. Having a username or app-specific (unique) ID should've been used to eliminate having to use the user's email address to share lists.

I've read several comments that actually express interest in "Sign in with Apple", for example:

This is by far the biggest selling point of Sign-In with Apple for me and I will continue to use it, and continue to not use apps that don't support it. I have plenty of e-mail aliases, but having an alias auto-generated for you is very convenient, and not having to generate a secure password is also very convenient.

Right now, I have both "Sign in with Google" and "Log in with Facebook". I would like to get rid of Facebook's login and replace it with "Sign in with Apple", like Dropbox after you click "Sign in" at the top.

Chris Oliver it would be great to hear your thoughts on adding this to Jumpstart. I would like to be as Facebook free as much as possible.

Thanks!
Notifications
You’re not receiving notifications from this thread.