Terms Of Service
Last updated August 21, 2023
- Registration. Anyone may visit jumpstartrails.com and access some materials, but to use many features of JumpStart Pro you must register as a JumpStart Pro user (“User”) and create an account by selecting login credentials (username and password) and providing us with accurate contact information and other information about yourself.
- gg Using JumpStart Pro. You can use jumpstartrails.com to access exclusive learning materials, purchase subscriptions, communicate with GoRails and others, and post Feedback and User Content. JumpStart Pro provides Users access to source code templates and learning materials designed to help Users build their SaaS business use Ruby on Rails templates to build a commercial or non-commercial SaaS application or website (each a “User Application”). Certain aspects of JumpStart Pro are available to Users for free while enhanced access is available for the fee stated during the subscription process. Through JumpStart Pro, a User can subscribe and pay a fee for a “Single Site Plan” which allows a User to build one User Application through JumpStart Pro, or a User can subscribe and pay a fee for an “Unlimited Plan” which allows a User to build unlimited User Applications through JumpStart Pro. A Single Site Plan license grants the right to use JumpStart Pro on one domain and unlimited development sites. Each additional domain using JumpStart Pro requires an additional purchased license. In addition to Section 5 herein, purchase of an Unlimited Plan grants the User a license to use JumpStart Pro on unlimited domains and development websites.
For the avoidance of doubt, your license under this section permits you to use JumpStart Pro to develop a User Application for yourself or on behalf of or for sale to your Client, but the license does not permit you to sublicense JumpStart Pro or to resell or commercialize the Services. JumpStart Pro and the Services are licensed to you as specified hereunder, not sold. Except in accordance with this Section 5, GoRails does not grant you any interests in, or ownership of, any of JumpStart Pro or jumpstartrails.com or any other Services, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by GoRails. Your license grant hereunder shall automatically terminate upon the termination or expiration of these Terms.
- User Application. As a User, you may use JumpStart Pro build one or more User Applications as determined by your subscription type. A User must modify the JumpStart Pro source code from its original format to develop a User Application. You own all right, title and interest in and to your User Application(s), including without limitation all images, illustrations, designs, photographs, video clips, text, graphics, icons, designs, software code, written information and screens appearing therein, and other materials, as well as names, logos, taglines, trade dress, and other trademarks therein. GoRails does not control and is in no way responsible for, and will incur no liability related to, your User Application or any contents, features, functionality, or use thereof. You agree to provide support for your User Application. For the avoidance of doubt, as between GoRails and a User, the User is solely responsible for all (i) licensing or sale of the User Application and (ii) end user activity on the User Application and the outcomes of such use. You are solely responsible for your User Application. In the event of a security incident related to your User Application but unrelated to the Services or our information systems ("Security Incident"), you are solely responsible for the detection of and response to such Security Incident, you have no obligation to report such Security Incident to GoRails, and you are solely responsible for releasing public comment or statement with respect to such Security Incident.
- Amendment. We may amend these JumpStart Pro Terms from time to time by updating this page as evidenced by revising the “Last Updated” date noted at the top of this posting. Once you accept these Terms, the then-current version shall apply each time you access or use of JumpStart Pro or jumpstartrails.com, as applicable.
- Term and Termination. The term of these Terms starts on the first day you access or use JumpStart Pro and jumpstartrails.com or register as a User on JumpStart Pro, whichever is earliest, and continues until you discontinue all use of JumpStart Pro and jumpstartrails.com or until otherwise terminated as provided herein. If you purchase a subscription, unless otherwise stated at the time of subscription the subscription will automatically renew at the conclusion of each subscription term if you do not first cancel or change your subscription. You may terminate these Terms by notifying GoRails in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org and ceasing all use of JumpStart Pro and jumpstartrails.com. GoRails may terminate your access to all or any part of the GoRails Property at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your User account. All provisions of these Terms, which by their nature should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.